Welcome to the kitchen area of the Air Comfort Solutions kitchen.
We are happy to welcome chef Geoff VanGlabbeek from Montereau to the lounge, who is preparing a pan-fried salmon.
You can check out the recipe below and find more HERE.
·1 cup jasmine rice
·1 ¼ cup cold water
·1 teaspoon sesame oil
·1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
·1 tbsp. Green onion, finely chopped
·1 C. Olive oil
·4 to 6 ounces of salmon
·4 oz. Sweet chili sauce
- Place the rice, water and sesame oil in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rapid boil without a lid.
- Reduce heat to low to simmer gently, put the lid on.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until the water is absorbed by the rice. Resist the urge to open the lid early.
- Keep the lid on and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Add the sesame seeds and green onions and stir the rice with a fork.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the oil
- Gently sear the salmon on each side then put the sauté pan in a 350ºF oven for 5 minutes to finish cooking.
- Add the sweet chili sauce to the skillet to coat the salmon.
- Serve over jasmine rice and pour the remaining sauce on top