Market overtaking of alternative proteins for animal feed from hamlet proteins $ 200 million by 2020. Hamlet protein is gaining popularity in the animal feed industry due to increasing innovation in product offering by manufacturers of animal ingredients. It helps develop the palatability of easily digestible foods, making them high performing alternatives to fishmeal, blood plasma and other high quality protein products. Hence, this factor accelerates its growth over the forecast period.
Request a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/4861
HAMLET is a rich source of alpha-lactalbumin which is the main protein component of breast milk. It is a special ingredient widely used in animal feed. Hamlet protein has many advantages as animal feed including superior product functionality with low risk of sedimentation, high protein and amino acid digestibility like whey protein, low content of anti-nutritional factors also increases the palatability of animal feed. Therefore, these various beneficial characteristics of hamlet protein have led to accelerate the overall market share in the years to come.
Some key findings of the Alternative Proteins for Animal Feed Market report include:
- The increase in horse ownership and the increase in individual interest in horses are important reasons fueling the growth of the equine feed market with a CAGR of 6% through 2027.
- The aquaculture animal feed alternative protein industry is expected to register a CAGR of around 7.5% between 2021 and 2027.
- The global cattle segment market is expected to exceed $ 1.05 billion by 2027 due to the shift of the livestock sector from unorganized agriculture to the organized sector, in addition to the growing emphasis on animal health to prevent epidemics.
- The market for duckweed protein for animal feed is expected to exceed $ 30 million by 2027 because it has proven to be an ideal food for tilapia when farming fish.
- Some of the major players operating in the alternative protein for animal feed market are Du Pont De Nemours And Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, CHS Inc., Darlington ingredients and Angel’s yeast.
- Asia The Pacific market is expected to register a CAGR of around 8.5% through 2027 due to the increase in high protein diets for poultry and poultry products such as meat and eggs.
Browse key industry insights spread over 420 pages with 510 market data tables and 53 report figures and charts, “Alternative Animal Feed Protein Market by Product (Insect Protein, Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, Fermented Soy Protein, Duckweed Protein, Single Cell Protein, Hamlet Protein) Livestock ( poultry, pigs, cattle, aquaculture, pet food, equines), industry analysis report, regional outlook, application potential, price trend, competitive market share and forecast, 2021-2027,“in detail with the table of contents:
Europe the market for alternative proteins for animal feed is expected to exceed $ 1 billion by 2027. Growing concerns about nutritional security, which provides sufficient protein and calories, have resulted in the establishment of sustainable policies, such as the EU policy document to improve animal production, this which may encourage demand for alternative proteins for animal feed. Product demand is expected to be boosted by the recent EU authorization of insect protein protein for aquaculture for companies complying with health and safety regulations.
Atlantic salmon, rainbow trout, sea bream and sea bass are the main farmed species on the European market. Countries such as Norway, Greece, Scotland, and Spain are the main producers of these species and stimulate regional demand for aquaculture feed. Aquatic food production resources such as fishmeal, fish oil, vegetable protein and water bodies are abundant everywhere Europe. The substantial growth of the processed food and fast food industry, the high consumption of seafood, and the adaptation of aquatic animal supplements are driving regional demand for alternative proteins in the aquaculture industry.
Browse the table of contents for this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/toc/detail/alternative-protein-market-for-animal-feed
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights Inc., headquartered in Delaware, USA, is a global provider of market research and consulting services, providing syndicated and personalized research reports as well as growing consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports provide clients with insightful insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These comprehensive reports are designed through proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Sales to businesses, United States
Global Market Overview Inc.
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE Global Market Insights, Inc.